Experience the MATCH Lounge hospitality offering, which was successfully revamped in 2018 and enjoy tennis in relaxed sophistication. Jump the queue, taking a separate VIP entrance exclusively reserved for MATCH Lounge guests, and make our new lounge your base for the rest of the day. Be enticed with an informal dining experience, a premium selection of beverages and a vibrant cocktail bar. When play commences, enjoy the tennis from the best available seats in the Lower Bowl, including a new offering of seats in the front row.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Best available Seats in the lower bowl in either block 101, 103 or 115
- Within this offering is a limited number of front row seats, located at the front of the lower bowl seating within the arena
- Exclusive VIP entrance with direct access to a stylish hospitality lounge
- Upmarket tapas menu with flying service and light buffet
- Open bar with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Hand crafted cocktails and champagne available for purchase
- Afternoon, evening or full day packages
MATCH LOUNGE SEATING
Packages include prime seats in the Lower Bowl either behind the baseline or alongside the court.
- 10.45 Hospitality Lounge opens
- 11.00 – 13.30 Lunch
- 12.00 Doubles Match
- 14.00 (not before) Singles Match
- 16.00Bar closes
- 16.15***Guests depart
Finals (Sunday 17th)*
- 14.00 Hospitality Lounge opens
- 14.15 – 17:15 Lunch
- 15.30 Doubles Final
- 18.00 (not before)Singles Final
- 20.00 Bar closes
- 20.15***Guests depart
- 16.45 Hospitality Lounge opens
- 17.15 – 19.15 Dinner
- 18:00 (17.45 Friday) Doubles Match
- 20.00 (not before) Singles Match
- 22.00 Bar closes
- 22.15**Guests depart
*All timings are approximate, subject to the Tournament’s discretion and may vary depending on the length of preceding matches.
**In the event that a match finishes later than this, guests will be encouraged to leave promptly.
*** MATCH Lounge will remain open in between sessions