SILVERSTONE CIRCUIT OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY
• MATCH Hospitality appointed Official Hospitality Partner for Silverstone Circuit
ABOUT THE SILVERSTONE CIRCUIT OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY
Following this year’s welcome news that Silverstone will host the Formula 1 British Grand Prix until at least the end of the 2024 season, MATCH Hospitality AG is pleased to announce its appointment as the Official Hospitality Partner for Silverstone Circuit. The partnership will see MATCH Hospitality manage Silverstone Circuit’s official hospitality portfolio across a range of events, including Formula 1®, MotoGP™ and the British Superbike Championship from the start of the 2020 motorsport calendar.
For more information you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or access our official hospitality website: https://silverstone.co.uk/hospitality
UEFA EURO 2020™
• MATCH Hospitality appointed exclusive sales agent for UEFA EURO 2020 Official Hospitality
ABOUT THE UEFA EURO 2020™
MATCH Hospitality has been appointed as the Exclusive Official Hospitality Sales Agent for UEFA EURO 2020™ in Spain, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Mexico, Peru and Colombia. Official Hospitality packages for UEFA EURO 2020™ are marketed to customers residing in these countries exclusively through MATCH Hospitality.
For more information you may contact us at email@example.com, or access one of the following websites in your territory:
South Africa: match-hospitality.com/uefaeuro2020/southafrica
GAMES OF THE XXXII OLYMPIAD IN TOKYO
• The Russian Olympic Committee announced the official appointment of MATCH Hospitality as the exclusive Authorised Ticket Reseller for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
• The Brazilian Olympic Committee announced the official appointment of MATCH Hospitality as the exclusive Authorised Ticket Reseller for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
ABOUT THE GAMES OF THE XXXII OLYMPIAD IN TOKYO
The Brazilian Olympic Committee as well as the Russian Olympic Committee have appointed MATCH Hospitality as the exclusive Authorised Ticket Reseller for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games & 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games. The appointment encompasses both the sale of tickets and ticket-inclusive travel packages on an exclusive basis to all customer groups across Brazil and the Russian Federation.
For more information you may access or contact us:
FIFA WORLD CUP™ EVENTS
• Official Hospitality Programme for the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ Media Announcement
• Lagardere Sports Sales Agent Media Announcement
• Cutting Edge Sales Agent Media Announcement
• Verhurst Sales Agent Media Announcement
• Launch of Sales Announcement
ABOUT THE FIFA HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME
FIFA appointed MATCH Hospitality as the worldwide exclusive rights holder of the FIFA Hospitality Programme including the FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009 and the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™, the FIFA Women's World Cup Germany 2011™, the FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013, the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ and the FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015™. On 1 November 2011, FIFA and MATCH Hospitality announced an extension to the appointment for the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cup™ tournaments, as well as for the FIFA Confederations Cups in 2017 and 2021 and the FIFA Women's World Cup™ tournaments in 2019 and 2023. The appointment encompasses both the sale of hospitality packages on an exclusive worldwide basis and the operations of the FIFA Hospitality Programme.
The FIFA Hospitality Programme offers clients guaranteed match tickets bundled together with a wide range of services such as facilities at the stadiums (including private suites and lounges and marquee tents), gourmet catering, preferential parking, entertainment and gifts.