- Supporting the HR Manager in the delivery of a proactive and efficient HR service.
- Supporting with all aspects of recruitment, screening and selecting.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection process.
- Setting up interviews with potential candidates.
- Pre-employment checks
- Managing starters, leavers, and associated administration
- Providing new employees with telephones, sim cards, notebooks, setting up e-mail accounts and notebooks with the help of IT
- Preparing of documents
- Maintaining a positive team culture where all members work in collaboration and support each other as required
- Monitor access to the property and allow entry to the premises where applicable.
- Receive Guests, inform the related staff member that a visitor has arrived and either direct to the office, Boardroom, or tea point
- Responsible for answering the telephone, directing calls, taking messages, and providing information for clients and customers, phones must always be monitored and answered within 3 rings. A roster must be implemented and manged to ensure reception is covered at lunch time.
- Monitor the stationery stock and compile orders for approval.
- Monitor stock of drinks and other supplies for the boardroom and compile orders for approval.
- Source suitable caterers for supply of boardroom snacks and lunches.
- Monitor stocks of the supplies for the office and compile orders for approval.
- Responsible for all liaison with service providers such as cleaning, plants, refuse removal and any others that maybe appointed in relation to the upkeep of the office premises.
- Manage the boardroom diary. implement an online calendar and manual booking process.
- For all the client and customer meetings, prepare the boardroom/kitchen with the relevant refreshments, stationery, and any other supplies required.
- Maintain a list of all the contacts related to the provision of services, the municipality and other entities related to the running of the office.
- Maintain a list of all staff contacts globally and locally and communicate revised list when necessary.
- Responsible for communicating all Qatar office updates to Qatar Staff, and where relevant to the other MATCH Hospitality offices.
- Monitor the general adherence to the HR and Admin policies and notify if there is a major issue to be raised.
- Receive, open and/ or distribute post.
- Implement a process for the receipt, authorization, payment, and filing of invoices related to office expenditure.
Maintain sound professional relationships with the Employees, Supreme Committee, Q22, FIFA, Host City municipalities and other officials and stakeholders relating to all Official Hospitality Programme.