Skills and Knowledge:
- Effective communication, strategic thinking, project management skills, troubleshooting and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects is required.
- Experience in executing a central marketing strategy.
- Experience with transcribing, translation and transcreation.
- Strong time management skills, and the drive to push projects forward.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- The ability to easily collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies.
- Ability to identify key insights, determine the resulting implications, and make recommendations related to future strategic directions for domestic marketing campaigns and activations.
- Experience in QA testing, including cross-browser, cross-platform testing and managing issue resolutions.
Key job requirements:
- Assist with in-language omni-channel marketing strategy execution.
- Creation of high impact branded assets specific to the domestic market and MENA.
- Provide data-driven insight to drive improvements to marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the central marketing team to create multi-touch point campaigns with the customer in mind, focusing on the domestic market and MENA region
- Oversee and create content when required for Arabic website and any applicable digital marketing initiatives, campaigns or social media platforms.
- Copywriting and content management.
- Data analytics.
- Domestic PR and corporate communications.
- Researching and analysing market trends.
- Tracking effectiveness of domestic marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the project team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies in-country.
- Assist with budget, ROI, and project monitoring
- Provide marketing support to the sales team in relation to the company’s attendance at local events, conferences, and festivals.
- Develop collaterals to support domestic sales team
- Chiefly responsible for all Arabic content across all platforms and overseeing translations and implementation including websites, newsletters, social, print and any other materials
- Primary point of contact between the domestic sales team and the marketing team
- Responsible for managing domestic ecommerce customer enquiries
- Configure, manage, and conduct UAT (user acceptance testing) testing for Arabic content websites
- Executing test data and configuration requirements.
- Carrying out quality assurance checks on content, layout, functionalities and flow of the Arabic ecommerce platform and related systems weekly or as required.
- Executing post- production checks on the Arabic e-commerce platform to ensure fully tested, high quality and consistent product delivery of the websites.
- Responsible for collaboration with Marketing on all new products and features relating to e-commerce platforms, including optimising display and identifying promotional opportunities.
- Assist with reporting on domestic market activations and ecommerce performance.
Sales and e-commerce support:
- Oversee the domestic e-commerce sales operation including pre-sales customer support.
- Ensuring that domestic queries are being responded to efficiently and converted into leads.
- Assisting the Customer Service team with technical questions, queries and reporting as and when required.
- Continual analysis of web queries to eliminate pitfalls and identify potential improvements relating to online processes.
- Working actively to streamline the processing of queries.
- Refining and improving online customer experience and purchasing sales processes.
- Responsible for ensuring team proficiency at processing sales requests, orders and supporting processes.
- Responsible for assisting with the recruitment of additional domestic marketing staff.
- Directly responsible for the management, training and performance management of domestic marketing staff.
- Creation of content to support marketing team as required.
- Aiding with the marketing of any new products and identifying opportunities to promote products in consultation with the Digital Media Manager, the Marketing team, and the Sales team.
- Uploading and management of all marketing content to various web platforms if and when required.
Ad hoc tasks:
- You will be required to assist with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- The nature of this event is such that it may be necessary to amend or add to your responsibilities as we get closer to major events and you will be required to perform any task that is allocated to you, specific to the projects at hand. Amendments will be discussed and agreed between MATCH Event Hospitality and yourself.
- Working hours are 09h00-18h00 Sunday-Thursday. Due to the nature of the business you will be required to work after hours and at weekends as required.
- Ensure that all appointments are diarised and that your immediate line manager is aware of your movements at all times.
- Copy at least the project manager, specific to the subject of the correspondence, or your line manager on all correspondence sent out.
- Diligently, timeously and efficiently carry out duties assigned by the project leader of any projects you may be involved in, and your immediate line manager.
- Provide your full support to MATCH Event Hospitality in meeting deadlines which require your input.
- Manage telephonic and consultative contracting queries and respond to information requests and queries.