JD Stadium Manager
Contract Position : April - July 2018
The basic purpose of the Stadium Manager is а technical delivery of the 2018 FWC, related to analysis of project documentation and supervision of temporary infrastructure construction and delivery in the venues.
The Stadium Manager has the following external relationships: Key service partners, sub-contractors, labour brokers, LOC, FIFA, Host Cities and other officials and any suppliers related to the delivery of the operation.
Stadium Manager has the following external relationships: Key service partners, sub-contractors, labour brokers, LOC, FIFA, Host Cities and other officials and any suppliers related to the delivery of the operation.
The Stadium Manager has the following internal relationships: Catering team, Inventory & Fulfilment team, Finance, Senior Management, Procurement Committee, Legal, HR, Event Logistics.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- The essential job functions of the Stadium Manager are:
- Analysis of the project documentation delivered through FIFA for compliance with requirements.
- Control of the Stadium infrastructure delivery for the following programmes.
- Commercial Hospitality Programme.
- FIFA Affiliate Hospitality Programme.
- Coordination of architects’ team with regards to drawings development and delivery
- Interaction with architects’ team, construction companies, LOC, FIFA and suppliers for controlling the temporary infrastructure and overlay construction delivery
- Development of technical requirements for outdoor Hospitality Programmes infrastructure
- Delivery of the technical operational projects on time and within the approved budgets, and where possible realize financial benefits for the company.
- Optimization of resources through the implementation of an effective technical operational organization.
- Technical support during Sport Events experience is must
- Ability to work with technical documentation, technical services and knowledge of Russian technical documentation
- Management people skills, planning skills is a must
- Preparing daily/monthly reports experience
- English – upper-intermediate, advanced