JOB DESCRIPTION: Catering Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Hospitality Catering Venue manager
Type of Contract: Short -term contract, casual position
June- July 2018
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires fluent Russian.
MATCH Hospitality is an event management company appointed by FIFA as exclusive worldwide Hospitality Rights Holder of the FIFA Events through to 2023.
As a part of MATCH Hospitality Venue Catering team you will be responsible for delivering of world class catering services to the MH/FIFA/LOC guests through monitoring, coordinating and reporting on levels of catering services provided by MH Catering Service Providers
- Monitoring and Coordinating of Catering Service Provider work on Venue (execution of the contract obligations)
- Ensure compliance with MATCH Hospitality contract terms, policies and procedures
- Reporting on the issues that can harm the catering services
- Following step by step of Catering Service Providers operation plan to monitor all scheduled activities
- Monitoring of compliance with agreed service levels in dedicated hospitality zones
- Food safety monitoring
- Coordination and communication between Catering Service Provider and LOC/FIFA/Venue teams
- Collecting information for financial and other reports to HQ team
- Controlling of Bump in/Bump Out process
- Communicating with Governmental Authorities, responsible for organization of the Tournament
- Beverages stock control and co-ordination with HQ beverage team and suppliers
FIFA, Constructors, LOC, Governmental Authorities, CSP, Bev Suppliers, Heavy equipment Suppliers
MH catering on Venue team, HQ team, MH Guest services, Technical and operations team, Affiliates
- Should have experience in delivering of high level catering hospitality services
- Experience in interacting with VIP/VVIP guests and protocol is a plus
- Relevant experience in worldwide sport events industry is a plus
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- In-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Excels at activity building and proposing quick solutions for complex challenging situations
- Skilled at efficiently escalating issues
Education, experience and other requirements:
- Specialist in food and beverage and hospitality operations.
- Fluent in English and Russian, additional languages will be an advantage
- PC user (intermediate knowledge of office software)
- 2 years of experience in event and catering operations with focus in the hospitality or food industry is a plus
- Valid medical book
- Will be required to assist with adhoc tasks if and when required.
- The nature of this event is such that it may be necessary to amend or add new responsibilities to your actual responsibilities, as we get closer to the tournament.
- Amendments will be discussed and agreed between MATCH Hospitality and yourself.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering note to Maria Bek: Maria.Bek@match-hospitality.com
- Working hours are accordingly with the responsibilities of your position, a minimum 48 hours per week.
- When communicating via email or other means ensure that your immediate supervisor or manager is aware of the communication before it is done. Ensuring official communication are approved and aligned with the main company strategy.
- Diligently, timeously and efficiently carry out duties assigned by your supervisor or senior manager.
- Provide your full support to MATCH Hospitality in meeting deadlines which require your input.
- Manage telephonic and consultative contracting queries and respond to information requests and queries together with your manager/supervisor.
- Background security checks will need to be passed for accreditation purpose
- You should follow MATCH Hospitality policies and procedures